We are currently accepting enrollment for the 2013/2014 school year. To start the process, please click on 13/14 enrollment. There is also a link that gives you access the Lottery/Zone Exemption form. Since we are a lottery school, one must be filled out for each student enrolling.
Requirements for enrollment at Frontier are:
1) Attend a New Parent Meeting (dates are on the Frontier calendar )
2) Meet with an Advisor to go over your plans for the year.
3) Attend the mandatory testing.
4) If your student has an IEP, a change of placement meeting MUST be done before we can complete enrollment.The same is for student that have a 504. Both need to be sent to Frontier Charter School at 742-1188 or emailed to Pat Parsch
5) New to Anchorage School District students will need to have a copy of their birth certificate and updated shot records. Students must be 5 by September 1st to be eligible for Kindergarten. They must be 6 by September to be eligible for First grade.
6) Students new to ASD, Kindergarten and 7th graders must have a TB test within 90 days of enrollment.